Crispy and Delicious No Ferment Instant Millets Dosa – Try these delicious gluten free and super healthy crepes or dosas using Rice Flour and Millets along with spinach in less than 20 minutes.
This amazing and mouthwatering Crispy and Delicious No Ferment Instant Millet Dosa takes 5 minutes for the preparation and few minutes for cooking. The aroma of this Crispy and Delicious No Ferment Instant Millet Dosa is so tempting that makes you want to eat it. When you want to prepare something very tasty and delicious for special occasion then Crispy and Delicious No Ferment Instant Millet Dosa is a good option for you. The flavor of Crispy and Delicious No Ferment Instant Millet Dosa is palatable and you will enjoy each and every bite of this.
Share your Crispy and Delicious No Ferment Instant Millet Dosa cooking experience in the comments section. You can also rate the Crispy and Delicious No Ferment Instant Millet Dosa and give feedback.
- 1 cup millets flour
- ¼ cup rice flour
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves(washed and cleaned)
- 1 green chillies
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt as per taste
- 1¾ cups water( adjust as required)
- Preparing the batter. Shift the millets flour and the rice flour in a medium size mixing bowl. Discard the residue.
- Finely chop the spinach, garlic, green chillies and add it to the millets flour mixture. Season with salt to taste.
- Now add water. Stir and mix until all the ingredients are combined together and form a smooth mixture.
- The dosa batter should be thin. To test the consistency of the batter, stir the mixture with a ladle. The coating on the back of the ladle should be thin and not thick. If there is a thick deposition of flour on the back of ladle, you need to add some more water.
- Once the batter is ready, it is now time to prepare the dosa. Heat a griddle or non stick pan on medium high heat. When the pan is hot, drizzle some oil into the pan. Spread it using a kitchen paper towel or half cut potato or onion.
- When the pan is hot, drop a ladle or more of the batter onto the pan and move the pan in circular way so as to spread the batter evenly. As you pour in the batter, you will see holes appearing on the dosa. Remember, you drop the millets dosa batter using a ladle and twirl the pan clockwise to spread it like a thin crepe, but don't use a ladle to spread it.
- Cover and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- After 2-3 minutes, remove the lid.
- Once the dosa looks cooked and starts getting golden brown, drizzle few drops of oil over it. When the sides of the dosa begin to rise easily with the help of flat spatula, flip and cook the other side for 30 seconds.
- Flip again and fold the millets dosa into half and then fold this half into another half like a handkerchief, in the shape of a triangle. Alternatively, you may fold the dosa in the shape of a triangle or roll it in the form of a cone or as a log or any desired shape.
- Serve the dosa hot with any savory chutney and curry.