Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts in Parchment Paper Recipe is an easy recipe, that could be made quickly with minimum effort and planning. This Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts is one of those meals that I have adored because I am always looking for easy recipes for chicken.
The best part of having a chicken dinner is that you can play around the ingredients that goes into the marinade. The best thing is you can use any flavorings you like in a marinade, just remember you need oil to prevent the meat from drying and an acid(vinegar, citrus fruit, curd) to tenderize it.
Try out these Chicken breasts, garlic, parmesan and bread crumbs baked in the oven with a drizzle of oil !!
- For marinade :
- 2 skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into halves
- 4 garlic cloves( smashed, peeled and finely chopped or ground
- half a knob ginger( peeled, smashed and finely chopped or ground)
- 1 tablespoon yogurt or plain curd
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon tandoori masala powder(or use allspice or any curry powder)
- 1 teaspoon paprika or degi mirch or kashmiri mirch powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne or red chilly powder( for spice, adjust as per your reference)
- salt as needed
- For coating :
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika or degi mirch( or kashmiri mirch powder)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a grill pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium size bowl, combine curd, lemon juice, olive oil, tandoori masala powder, paprika, cayenne, and salt. Dip and coat the chicken well with this marinade mixture. Refrigerate the marinade for atleast 30 minutes.
- In a separate dish, combine parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and a teaspoon of paparika. Roll the marinade chicken into this parmesan mixture, so that it is coated well on both the sides.
- Place the coated chicken breasts or thighs on the lined grill pan. Drizzle some oil over it. Place another parchment paper on the top of the cicken breasts.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Take out the baked chicken. Remove the parchment paper and let it rest for 10 minutes. Serve them hot.